Hi, I'm Konrad! I'm a Full Stack Dev with an entrepreneur soul.
I love developing startup products, especially in the early stages.
I prefer teamwork in a good atmosphere, having an impact on the product, and working with interesting technologies, which currently is Elixir (Phoenix & LiveView) ❤️.
Nov 2021 - present
Mar 2020 - present
Founder of złapwczasy.pl
I've been developing a vacation search engine for Polish people —
Tech stack: Ruby on Rails, React (TypeScript), and PostgreSQL.
Currently I'm rewriting the service to use Elixir, Phoenix & LiveView and work with much bigger data set.
Mar 2020 - Sep 2020
Jul 2019 - Jan 2020
2016 - 2019
2015 - 2017
2014 - 2015
Junior Ruby on Rails at Akra Polska
I worked on a few different projects in the agile approach.
2016 - 2017
IT Project Management at AGH UST
Studied IT Project Management — Agile, Lean and classic methodologies.
2012 - 2014
MSc in Electrical Engineering at AGH UST
Studied all aspects of electrical engineering. Studies mostly oriented on electronics and software.
2008 - 2012
BSc in Electrical Engineering at CUT (PK)
Studied all aspects of electrical engineering, particularly electrical machines, and energy transformation.
- ISTQB Certified Tester
- Web Application Architectures - Coursera
- CS169.1x: Engineering Software as a Service, Part 1 & 2
- CS169.1x: Engineering Software as a Service, Part 1
- CS169.2x: Engineering Software as a Service, Part 2
- Elixir - Phoenix, LiveView, OTP
- Ruby - Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq
- Other - Linux, Git, CSS (Sass, Tailwind), Testing
- Good communication
- Rowing on Concept2
- Running with dog
- Playing board & computer games